“Behind every great product there is a person with great empathy for the customer, insight into what is possible, and the ability to see what is essential and what is incidental.” – Marty Cagan
As a Digital Agency Product Designer, you will be responsible for creating and maintaining the Digital Agency product titled “Concierge”. You will focus on the look, feel, and functionality of product. You should have strong UX skills and a passion for brainstorming, developing, and testing a wide range of design solutions. The ideal candidate should love nothing more than testing solutions with real users and iterating based on feedback.
- Collaborate with the Concierge Product Owner on implementing the vision for the product
- Interact closely with Concierge users, internal and external, to gain insight into all user workflows and product functionality
- Work with the Concierge Development team to give UI/UX guidance and to ensure proper implementation
- Rapidly prototype & test new product initiatives and design projects
Skills and Qualifications
- Familiarity with Marty Cagan Product Development process
- Experience with the process of building and testing UI prototypes
- Experience with user testing design solutions and gathering quantitative and qualitative feedback
- Experience with graphic design and common graphic design tools
- Ability to maintain a close working relationship with the VP Product Design to ensure that Concierge adheres to all Vendasta UI/UX standards
- Excellent feel for beautiful aesthetics of software user interfaces
Vendasta is a software company that believes in local, and is driving local economies. Located downtown Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, we build a online platform that helps B2B companies sell digital solutions to local businesses. Through our partners around the world, we’re helping more than 650,000 local businesses thrive and succeed—and we love what we do.