We are looking for a Sales Operations Manager to work alongside our Chief Revenue Officer and the New Enterprise division. Sales Operations is responsible for the efficient & effective execution of key sales-enabling processes, activities and programs for the sales team. You will be one of the first points of contact for our CRO and the Executive team, so we are looking for an applicant who demonstrates professionalism, has excellent communication skills, and has an approachable demeanour. This role is dynamic and can change day to day, so a “see it, grab it, do it” attitude is key!
- Regularly meet with the sales teams to understand their content needs for acquiring a new partner, upselling a current partner, or driving engagement
- Create and regularly update CRO’s presentations, scripts, brochures, and one-pagers for both internal and external use
- Manage the daily sales meetings, biweekly team meetings, offsites; create schedule, determine topics and hosts, create and send invites, collaborate in creating content, run all logistics and regularly host
- Work with CRO for premium opportunities and seminars to create specialized presentations, marketing flyers, pricing, and graphics.
- Build and complete New Enterprise Monthly Revenue Report for CEO/Board
- Analyze metrics across all teams to find opportunity, identify weaknesses and to streamline process
- Manage the New Enterprise sales enablement content repository and ensure that all information is easily and readily accessible at point of need.
- Organize and schedule meetings for CRO, including contacting participants, booking rooms, ordering refreshments, and arranging for parking as required
- Make travel arrangements for the New Enterprise team and/or Partners, including booking flights, hotel accommodation, car rental, and providing directions
- Process all New Enterprise Sales Enablement requests and amendments
- Working with Legal department, enable and process all Mutual Non-Disclosure agreements for New Enterprise
- Occasionally work with the executive team (CEO, CFO, CSO, CMO, VP Multi Location Sales) to complete requests, including but not limited to: RFP’s, CanExport Program, Saskatchewan Trade and Export Partnership, WINN
- Travel and expense management and approval across New Enterprise to ensure completion, meeting deadlines, content/metrics are accurate, etc.
- Contract editing, creating, and updating/new partner setup management
- Other administrative tasks as necessary
Skills & Qualifications
- 3-5 years experience in an administrative setting; preference given to those in a Sales environment
- Diploma or certificate in office administration
- High attention to detail, proactive, proficient organizational skills with demonstrated ability to deal effectively with multiple priorities that originate from a variety of sources to meet deadlines
- Exceptional standards of professional integrity, customer ethic and proficiency in all aspects of administrative activity
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with confidential and sensitive information is essential
- Effective and exemplary interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
Vendasta is a software company that is driving local economies. Headquartered in downtown Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, we build a platform that helps B2B companies sell digital solutions to local businesses. Through our partners around the world, we’re helping more than 1 million local businesses thrive and succeed—and we have fun doing it.