As a Sales Development Representative, you will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying and booking quality presentations for our Business Development team. If you are interested in more than just a 9–to–5 job, are excited by working with a team of committed individuals, and want to make a difference in a young organization, then this is the place for you! This position is not about years of experience, industry background, or academics. It is about helping build our customer base, and being excited about going to work every day!
- Assessing and qualifying new prospects from inbound/outbound leads generating by our marketing team.
- Working under a daily call and presentation goal and striving to exceed these expectations.
- Booking presentations for our Business Development Representatives.
- Building a pipeline of leads and following up on any missed presentations.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 1-2 years experience in sales/customer service
- Ability to consistently achieve or exceed set sales goals
- Familiarity with technical concepts and ability to learn quickly
- Exceptional phone, written and interpersonal skills
- World class presentation skills
- Energetic, upbeat, highly motivated self-starter with the ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Obsessively organized and capable of handling several projects simultaneously
- Resourceful and curious individual with a sharp intellect and the ability to pick things up quickly
- MUST own an iOS or Android device made in the last 2 years
- Bonus Points: Own and regularly contribute to Linkedin profile, media Sales Experience
Vendasta’s platform empowers agencies and media companies to grow their sales of marketing solutions for small and medium-size businesses. Our system identifies hot leads who are interested in the products you offer and allows you to provide scalable tools at the right price and service model when businesses are ready-to-buy.Learn more about Vendasta