As Vendasta’s Retention & Enablement Specialist, you will manage partner retention and enablement at Vendasta. You will take initiative in partner satisfaction via process improvement plans and efficient reporting and flow of information to the correct teams across the company.
When Vendasta Partners contact us with an intention to cancel their subscription, we need a skilled person ready to listen and engage positively with them. This role will be responsible for providing exceptional service to each of these partners with the goal of a resolution to turn any situation around.
The best way to reduce churn is to prevent it. You will also develop & execute, along with department leaders, the programs to resolve factors that are resulting in churn. You will recognize and analyze the problems prior to our partners and develop process and initiatives focused on driving proactive solutions across the company.
You will gain insight via direct experience with partners on both acquisition & save calls to be able to speak directly to the where Vendasta is not meeting the goals of our partners.
- Lead and support the building, development and ongoing management of Vendasta’s Partner retention programs
- Ensure timely action and accurate follow-through on all cancelation requests. This will at times include coordination with BDRs, Partner Development, Finance, Operations, and Leadership.
- Ultimately responsible for meeting (and exceeding) retention targets along with NPS metrics.
- Monitor and follow-through on negative NPS scores and online reviews by coordinating with other teams (Partner Development, Marketing etc.)
- Ability to handle very complex partner complaints and inquiries
- Daily tracking and analysis of performance KPIs used to help predict churn, as well as implementing actionable insights and recommendations
- Ensure that the other members of Distribution and the company are knowledgeable of and comply with company policies, procedures and practices related to Retention.
- Maintaining product knowledge and awareness of developments
- Manages relevant partner intelligence gathering and feedback loop and identifies potential improvements. Coordinates feedback from partners on product development suggestions.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of industry developments to provide input into the strategy of the partner during save discussions
- Ensures an exceptional brand and customer service experience with Vendasta
- Provide Enablement assistance at peak times (month end) and during vacations and sick days.
Skills & Qualifications
- Ability to build effective working relationships and communicate with all levels of the business, including Finance, Product, Marketing and Operations, in addition to working with partners.
- Ability to deal with high-level complaints
- Proper phone etiquette and the ability to speak and write clearly and accurately.
- Deals effectively with others in antagonistic situations, using appropriate interpersonal styles and methods to reduce tension or conflict.
- Organized and attentive to detail This position requires detail-oriented work, organization is essential.
- Makes customers and their needs a primary focus of one’s actions. Harmonized resilient optimism: must be patient and empathetic, but also firm and thick skinned
- Highly adaptable, fast learner with technical aptitude for learning Vendasta’s application and solutions
- Dependable, motivated, with the ability to work independently – Must have an introspective and self-starter mindset: you have ideas and you see them through
Vendasta is a software company that is driving local economies. Headquartered in downtown Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, we build a platform that helps B2B companies sell digital solutions to local businesses. Through our partners around the world, we’re helping more than 1 million local businesses thrive and succeed—and we have fun doing it.