As a Sales Engineer for Website Pro, you will live and breathe market share and revenue growth for your owned-and-operated product. Your focus will be on the delivery of monthly sales quotas for Website Pro.
- Revenue – Own the revenue cycle for your product and deliver on forecasted revenue
- Channel – Sell directly to small business owners with and/or for our Partners
- Book of Business – Qualify and develop a targeted Partner base, enabling Partners to become the #1 reseller of your product in their market
- Pipeline – Develop, own and operate a pipeline of the highest propensity-to-buy partners and businesses in collaboration with your Demand Generation and Business Intelligence teammates.
- Communicate – Translate technology, Software-as-a-Service and business solutions to all types of audiences such as non-technical people.
- Domain expertise – Maintain a deep view of the product’s competitor movement, customers, and market-share and engage your products team to exploit opportunities to dominate.
- Measure & Report – Create and provide weekly reports and analytics on sales wins and losses, pipeline opportunities, pipeline progress, prospect & customer feedback, developing industry issues, and competitive activities.
Skills & Qualifications
- 2+ years of sales or account development experience; experience selling software solutions to marketing and sales professionals strongly preferred
- Pipeline management experience
- Ability to operate and work against a sale quota
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Fantastic written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Exceptional organizational and planning skills
Vendasta is a software company that is driving local economies. Headquartered in downtown Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, we build a platform that helps B2B companies sell digital solutions to local businesses. Through our partners around the world, we’re helping more than 1 million local businesses thrive and succeed—and we have fun doing it.