Vendasta is looking for a top performing, self-starting individual to join our rapidly growing team as a Product Marketing Manager (PMM)! We’re looking for an applicant who brings their unique set of specialized skills to the table but is able to take on new challenges, too. You will work with a dynamic team of individuals with a wide variety of backgrounds including graphic design, film production, content marketing, and user experience.
This strategy-based role will let you command authority as a first-mover in a growing space. You would be given the opportunity to build relationships with like-minded, driven tech professionals to take new products to market, continuously promote existing products and develop synergies between the offerings within your suite. You will be supported by a team of leaders who continue to lead innovation for tech entrepreneurs not only in Saskatchewan but across North America.
As the technology space in Saskatchewan continues to grow, Vendasta has unlocked partnerships with international technology giants like Google, GoDaddy, Constant Contact and other global brands. Join the team that helped establish a fast-paced and ever-expanding technology space here in Saskatchewan.
- Devise strategies to shape the direction of your team’s product and services
- Act as an advocate for Vendasta and its industry-leading software, products, and services
- Develop creative ways to market
Vendasta’sproducts and services to existing and potential Partners
- Plan the launch of new products, release schedules, and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Become a subject matter expert (SME) in your space and share your knowledge with impacted parties
- Perform product audits & competitor analysis to drive innovation in your product suite
Skills & Qualifications
- Marketing experience is required; University degree in Marketing or a related field considered an asset; or 2+ years of paid work experience in a marketing-specific role
- Product marketing experience (or in-depth knowledge) is highly
- Exceptional ROI-tracking skills—ability to prove what is, or isn’t, working
- Must be a strong public speaker, comfortable in front of large groups, and a strong writer
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams, and third parties
- Self-starter mindset with an entrepreneurial drive to push revenue through hard work and innovation
- Passionate about customer problems and finding effective and efficient solutions
Vendasta is a software company that is driving local economies. Headquartered in downtown Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, we build a platform that helps B2B companies sell digital solutions to local businesses. Through our partners around the world, we’re helping more than 1 million local businesses thrive and succeed—and we have fun doing it.