We are looking for an eager and hardworking administrative member to join our People Ops (HR) dream team! As a People Operations Administrator, you will be responsible for supporting various aspects of recruitment and day-to-day operations for the People Ops division by performing a variety of tasks—from managing schedules & documentation to maintaining & updating various databases.
If you are passionate about People Operations and want to have a hand in creating an incredible company culture, this is the right role for you!
- Create and maintain all records for new and existing employees across various databases
- Record and manage the time-off process for all employee vacation, sick, and flex time
- Assist with preparation of necessary documents, such as employment offers & contracts, merit increases, letters of employment, and expense claims
- Review and revise company processes, procedures, and manuals to ensure consistency
- Create and run regular reports and presentations on People Operations metrics
- Answer employee queries about HR-related issues
- Coordinate various scheduling arrangements, from interviews to occasional travel
- Participate in and facilitate various Occupational Health and Safety initiatives
- Engage in ad hoc HR projects (e.g. help organize a job fair event) and employee requests
Skills & Qualifications
- 1+ year experience in an administrative role; HR administration considered a strong asset
- Business Administration Certificate or equivalent education considered an asset
- Proven ability to effectively use computer programs, including Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, and Forms
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects in an ever-changing environment
- Capable of working independently on a broad variety of tasks and projects, while exercising effective judgment, sensitivity, and creativity to changing needs and situations
- Ability to establish and maintain healthy working relationships
- Top-notch interpersonal skills through phone, email and in-person communications
Vendasta is a software company that is driving local economies. Headquartered in downtown Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, we build a platform that helps B2B companies sell digital solutions to local businesses. Through our partners around the world, we’re helping more than 1 million local businesses thrive and succeed—and we have fun doing it.