The Partner Support position requires solid technical skills and an ability to learn new software quickly and understand how it works. The ideal candidate has a deep understanding of effective Customer Service. A background in selling or supporting interactive local media is a definite asset.
As Vendasta continues to grow and expand our international partner base, this position has the possibility of requiring shift work or pager duty to provide support to these partners.
- Providing exceptional service and training for all new partners as well as potential partners
- Maintaining product knowledge and awareness of developments (being able to brief partners as necessary)
- Performing troubleshooting of our products and services
- Coordinating feedback from partners on product development suggestions
- Utilizing CRM software to manage interactions with customers (Zendesk)
- Work with team to come up with plans and initiatives that will increase team efficiencies
Skills and Qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s degree (Sales/Marketing related) would be considered an asset but ambitious, talented individuals with a high school diploma and/or related job experience will be considered. You’ll have to demonstrate a proven track record of operating with a high level of performance; just show us that you’ve got the kind of drive were looking for.
- Solid knowledge of social media and a strong technical background. While you don’t need a degree in computer science, you have to understand new media and have an ability to understand how software works.
- High standards of performance for self; assuming responsibility and accountability for success by self-imposed standards of excellence.
- Proper phone etiquette and the ability to speak and write clearly and accurately. Superior communication skills and team attitude isn’t just filler for this ad. You have to be a team player at heart (we take our culture seriously) and have that outgoing spark that can create solid relationships with our partners.
- Deals effectively with others, using appropriate interpersonal styles and methods to reduce tension or conflict.
- Can clearly convey and receives information and ideas, through a variety of media, to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience, helping them understand and retain the message.
- Organized and attentive to detail This position requires detail-oriented work, and with the high volume of work that we have, organization is essential.
- Makes customers and their needs a primary focus of one’s actions; developing and sustaining productive customer relationships.
Vendasta is a software company that believes in local, and is driving local economies. Located downtown Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, we build a online platform that helps B2B companies sell digital solutions to local businesses. Through our partners around the world, we’re helping more than 650,000 local businesses thrive and succeed—and we love what we do.