Vendasta is seeking a Manager of Product Marketing to be responsible for managing all aspects of marketing and communications for the Platform division. The Manager of Product Marketing will work with Product Marketers, as well as collaborate with various groups within Vendasta, to oversee product release plans, go-to-market strategies, and product launches.
- Lead cross-functional Product teams to launch new products, campaigns, and/or services
- Conduct in-depth market analysis to identify Partner needs, priorities, and buying
behaviours, as well as competitor trends and positioning
- Define best practices and standards for product positioning, messaging, and strategy
- Develop Product Marketing strategies and initiatives to increase product awareness, optimize sales and product adoption, and improve
- Collaborate with internal teams to prepare marketing and sales collateral that support Product adoption and growth
- Work with Distribution to develop sales tools and programs that address product messaging, value proposition, objection handling, competitive analysis, sales guides, and etc.
Skills & Qualifications
- 2+ years of Product Marketing experience; market-facing experience considered an asset
- 1+ year of leadership experience
- Bachelor of Marketing/Communications (considered an asset)
- Experience conducting value analysis of the marketplace, consumer research, competitive trends, and development of objectives and strategies
- Proven ability to collaborate on complex and cross-functional projects
Strong communication (both written and oral), time-management, and teamwork skills
Vendasta is a software company that is driving local economies. Headquartered in downtown Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, we build a platform that helps B2B companies sell digital solutions to local businesses. Through our partners around the world, we’re helping more than 1 million local businesses thrive and succeed—and we have fun doing it.