Here at Vendasta, we like to take care of our employees. In order to do so, we need a dynamic team member to help keep our office up to snuff. This position will entail coming in before our staff arrive to prepare for the day, as well as be the first face that people see when they get off the elevator. A warm welcome, an approachable demeanour, and a willingness to help are all things this position requires. If you enjoy assisting others and want to be an integral part of a growing technology company here in Saskatoon, this may be the job for you!
- Responds to phone, email and in person enquiries – using discretion and fielding communication.
- Receive all incoming and outgoing mail and packages
- Help prepare breakfast for all early bird staff members
- Assist in daily maintenance and stocking of all kitchen and common areas
- Assist in executing food preparation for each day’s menu
- Assist with events held at Vendasta including internal lunch and learns, our monthly marketing event, and other events as needed
Skills & Requirements:
- An outgoing personality, and love working with lots of different people
- Punctual and trustworthy
- Exemplary organization and planning skills
- Strong problem solving ability
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently
- A love for details, every little thing counts!
- Food Safety Certificate is considered an asset
- 1-2 years of administrative experience would be an asset