As a Growth Strategist for Marketing Services, you will live and breathe market share and revenue growth for the department’s core and website services. Your focus will be on the delivery of monthly sales quotas and assisting the GM to set and deliver on growth forecasts. You’ll be embedded within
In this role you will be responsible for revenue growth, serving as the primary sales lead, solution advisor, subject matter expert, and product advocate for the entire sales cycle from
- Revenue – Own the revenue cycle for your services and deliver on forecasted revenue
- Channel – Sell directly to small business owners with and/or for our Partners
- Book of Business – Qualify and develop a targeted Partner base, enabling Partners to become the #1 reseller of your service in their market
- Pipeline – Develop, own and operate a pipeline of the highest propensity-to-buy partners and businesses in collaboration with your Product Marketer, Growth Manager, and GM
- Communicate – Translate technology, Software-as-a-Service and business solutions to all types of audiences such as non-technical people
- Domain expertise – Maintain a deep view of the service’s competitor movement, customers, and market-share and engage your products team to exploit opportunities to dominate
- Measure & Report – Create and provide weekly reports and analytics on sales wins and losses, pipeline opportunities, pipeline progress, prospect & customer feedback, developing industry issues, and competitive activities
Skills & Qualifications
- 2+ years of sales or account development experience with a successful track record of meeting or exceeding targets. Experience selling software products and solutions to marketing and sales professionals strongly preferred
- Experience with marketing and MarTech tools
- Pipeline management experience is necessary
- Demonstrate passion and energy both externally with Partners and internally with cross-functional teams
- Operate and work against a sale quota.
- Great time management and prioritization skills.
- Possess fantastic written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational and planning skills.
Vendasta is a software company that is driving local economies. Headquartered in downtown Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, we build a platform that helps B2B companies sell digital solutions to local businesses. Through our partners around the world, we’re helping more than 1 million local businesses thrive and succeed—and we have fun doing it.