As Director of Partner Development, you will be responsible for leading a team of sales professionals and building business partnerships across your region to meet corporate revenue targets. You will take ownership of and manage the success of your Partners’ experiences working with Vendasta’s platform, products, and services. While you will report to the VP of Partner Development you will also work directly with the company’s development, creative, and project management teams as needed to formulate solutions for your clients.
- Assess and understand Partner needs as communicated verbally—or through RFPs—and craft appropriate solutions
- Prepare and professionally deliver formal and informal presentations to key prospects within your region
- Negotiate and close all phases of engagements, including—but not limited to—review and preparation of NDAs, Term Sheets, and channel Partner agreements
- Engage with existing and potential partners to uncover opportunities that contribute to Vendasta’s overall revenue goals
- Be the expert in Vendasta’s offerings to guide Partner training and adoption in your region
- Engage and dive deep with Partners to develop scalable strategies and workflows that drive adoption of and growth with Vendasta’s products and services
- Seek out and identify opportunities for upsell and second-order revenue
- Identify and escalate opportunities for new revenue streams for Vendasta within your region
- Manage and grow assigned Partners to meet company goals.
- Develop our number one asset—our talent—through mentorship, training programs, and a culture of accountability
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in media sales or related field
- 10+ years of Sales Management/Account Management/Business Ownership in a related industry
- Familiarity with technical concepts and processes related to software development
- Experience building, maintaining, and growing a book of business
- Experience with complex service or solution sales involving multiple stakeholders
- Ability to consistently achieve or exceed set sales goals
- Resourceful and curious individual with a sharp intellect and the ability to pick things up quickly
- Exceptional phone, written and interpersonal skills
- World class presentation skills
Vendasta is a software company that is driving local economies. Headquartered in downtown Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, we build a platform that helps B2B companies sell digital solutions to local businesses. Through our partners around the world, we’re helping more than 1 million local businesses thrive and succeed—and we have fun doing it.