As a Digital Ads Designer, you are the creative driving force behind your Partner’s ad spend strategy and outcome. You will be creating social media images, landing pages, and banner designs for a variety of businesses. You will help our Digital Ads team produce marketable content and help drive business to the locations and targets chosen.
This position will require a high degree of creativity and self-driven vision. Your goal is to be the artistic expert for your team, keeping up with cutting-edge landing page trends and keeping your creative fresh and dynamic.
Coordinating with Facebook Specialists and Digital Ads Strategists, you will be responsible for curating the content that your Partners request and helping them increase their client’s business success. When your partners want something “fresh, dynamic, and something that pops”, you are the go-to.
- Create cutting-edge landing pages that help drive clicks and funnel interest that best fits the client’s needs
- Craft clear and concise messaging from supplied information and creative to drive traffic to client’s targeted location (ie calls, visits, form fills)
- Design banners that say a lot with a little- small canvases that need to communicate your client’s entire call to action with little real-estate
- Collaborate with the Digital Ads team to develop strategies for campaigns, using new options like animated banners or new and original designs created by you
- Combine images in visually pleasing ways to help social media campaigns improve. This role requires a lot of flexibility to help other teams with graphic design needs.
Skills & Qualifications
- Demonstrated passion for digital arts
- Degree, diploma or certification in Graphic Design, Illustration, or other Digital Media an asset
- High degree of skill/experience in Photoshop and/or Illustrator—ability to manipulate images and photographs, and composition is second-nature
- Familiarity with Unbounce or other landing page builders an asset
- Demonstrated ability to write digital copy with proper spelling, grammar, and accuracy
- Working knowledge of social media imagery—Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- High degree of creativity—thinking outside the box, working with a little creative to produce a lot of high quality work
- Able to self-manage workload and prioritize between tasks
- Experience with Animation (simple GIF and HTML5 animations) and knowledge of HTML coding an asset, but not required
Vendasta is a software company that is driving local economies. Headquartered in downtown Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, we build a platform that helps B2B companies sell digital solutions to local businesses. Through our partners around the world, we’re helping more than 1 million local businesses thrive and succeed—and we have fun doing it.