As a Business Intelligence Developer at Vendasta, you will focus on reporting and analyzing the key metrics that drive the business. You will leverage the interdepartmental analyst group to review, develop, and share information or analyses.
The qualified candidate will support the reporting and analytical needs of the company and empower users with data across the organization. You will research, capture, and track key performance indicators and other key analytical data, working closely with stakeholders from different functional areas.
- Respond to ad hoc requests from various stakeholders
- Build, maintain & monitor internal dashboards for each department to track productivity, revenue, quality, staffing patterns, expenses, efficiency metrics and more
- Design internal tools to automate retrieving & displaying data
- Review and critique other’s analysis
- Develop and foster a working relationship with analysts, software developers, product managers, sales, marketing, and executive
- Report information to company leadership
Skills & Qualifications
- Education in Computer Science or similar discipline
- Experience with databases and various querying techniques (SQL, NoSQL, API)
- Ability to write software code (languages like Python, R, etc)
- Well developed communication and presentation skills
- Articulate, analytical and a team player who understands the power of data
- Comfortable working independently
- Understanding of statistical inference and descriptive statistics
- Knowledge of modeling & machine learning
- Experience handling large datasets
- Ability to write ETL pipelines
- Ability to simplify and visualize complex data
Vendasta is a software company that is driving local economies. Headquartered in downtown Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, we build a platform that helps B2B companies sell digital solutions to local businesses. Through our partners around the world, we’re helping more than 1 million local businesses thrive and succeed—and we have fun doing it.