Vendasta’s marketing team is seeking an eager recruit to research, qualify and manage new sales prospects. This role is crucial to maintaining the quality data that helps our sales & marketing teams stay organized and generate more revenue.
If “Organized” is your middle name and you’ve got a killer eye for detail, this is the job for you. As an entry-level position, it’s the perfect opportunity to join our dynamic marketing team and learn the ins and outs of our industry. There’s plenty of room for growth, and self-starters are sure to thrive.
- Research optimal prospects for Vendasta to engage with and input them into our CRM
- Compile, sort, and verify the accuracy of data before it is entered into our system
- Interact with marketing, sales and business operations teams to ensure that inbound & outbound lead efforts are being managed effectively
- Manage reports and maintain data quality
Skills and Qualifications
- Ability to work independently as well as collaborate with a team
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others
- Willingness to learn and accumulate industry knowledge
- Proficiency in spreadsheet software (Google sheets experience a plus)
Vendasta is a software company that believes in local, and is driving local economies. Located downtown Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, we build a online platform that helps B2B companies sell digital solutions to local businesses. Through our partners around the world, we’re helping more than 650,000 local businesses thrive and succeed—and we love what we do.