Vendasta’s fast-paced, high-energy Finance department is seeking a Collections Specialist to track, handle, and resolve outstanding payment issues. Reporting to the Director of Finance, the Collections Specialist will be responsible for processing accounts and incoming payments, while maintaining compliance with Vendasta’s financial and billing procedures.
Join the Vendasta Finance department today—where everyone counts!
- Monitoring accounts to identify and promptly act on overdue payments
- Sending invoices and issuing credit notes for partners as they are required
- Generating customer account statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status
- Communicating with partners via phone and email to collect payments and/or construct payment plans to collect outstanding amounts
- Recording and collecting payments from partners, as well as following up on any payment failures
- Keeping accurate records of account statuses and payment history for Vendasta’s partners
- 2+ years of accounts receivable and/or credit and collection experience
- Accounting diploma or equivalent 2-year business course would be considered an asset
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Effective problem solving and negotiation skills
- Strong customer service, with the ability to foster effective business and working relationships
- Impeccable organization and attention to detail