Together with BIA/Kelsey, Vendasta has released an in-depth look at the do-it-with-me (DIWM) service model for marketing solutions geared to small and medium-sized businesses.
This report introduces an emerging online services category, “optimized local marketing,” which intends to bring local businesses the kind of digital marketing success that exists at scale in the large enterprise today.
Topics covered in the 15-page paper include:
– Fragmentation: The Chasm Deepens for Local
– Troubled Teens: When Business Fails to Scale
– Do It With Me: I’m Not Confident with DIFM or DIY
– Free Works: “Freemium” Is the Path to Profit
– Concierge Service: The Local Bridge
– Growth Is Risk Leading to Measurable Reward
– The Road Ahead Is Collaborative
Interested? Read the report right now!