If you specialize in supporting local business clients with their digital footprint, planning for the post-pandemic economy, and are interested in getting your small-and medium-sized business (SMB) clients quickly selling online, then get an inside look at how the best in the industry find success. Join the inaugural Vendasta Conquer Local Connect virtual event on June 24 from 10 am to 2 pm MDT. Register to attend free and learn during a half-day full of topical discussions, Q & A and networking opportunities with industry peers and leaders.
What is Conquer Local Connect?
Conquer Local Connect will reveal the latest strategies and tool-driven tactics for beating the competition and winning new clients. Find out about newly announced ecommerce and digital sales and marketing product integrations, Vendasta platform updates and product releases. Connect live with Vendasta experts and other successful partners.
Consumer buying habits have forever changed as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. As businesses reopen, there’s evidence of a roaring twenties-type resurgence taking hold. Local businesses are meeting their customers and clients online, and must be prepared to digitize. With the help of Conquer Local Connect and Vendasta, local experts can diagnose the greatest challenges of SMB clients and learn how to deliver solutions that will help them compete and thrive.
Conquer Local Connect will provide high-value sessions and immediately actionable tactics. Attendees will learn effective strategies to grow their operations and discover resources and support to help their clients. Every session will include tips and resources to help attendees jumpstart their business success.
This year, we’re focused on becoming the operating system of choice for our channel partners. This event will be a great opportunity to share our vision, present our newest releases, and showcase the exciting things we have in store to help our customers and their clients thrive in these post-pandemic times.
Why You Should Attend Conquer Local Connect
- Get a playbook of step-by-step tactics to master ecommerce and grow revenue.
- Learn how to package and sell your own services, how to scale your business operations, and strategies to help local business clients digitally transform.
- Become part of the growing Conquer Local Community where you can collaborate with agency owners and industry experts to solve business challenges together.
The upcoming virtual event is the latest addition to the Vendasta Conquer Local learning brand. When the pandemic first struck, we launched a self-guided learning academy designed for local experts, as well as a community forum where platform partners can connect. We’re thrilled to extend that and offer this jam-packed half-day event that will help our partners support local businesses with their digital transformation.
Date: Thursday, June 24, 2021
Time: 10am - 2pm MDT
Step-by-step Registration Guide
- Go to https://www.conquerlocal.com/connect/
- Click “Register”
- Login to Conquer Local or Sign Up
4. You will be directed to a landing page which will provide you with next steps.
5. Join the Conquer Local Connect Group to participate in discussions, pre-event learning courses, and more.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does it cost to attend this event?
There is no cost to attend. This is a free event.
Can I add the event to my calendar?
Yes, after you register for Conquer Local Connect, you will be brought to a landing page which will have the option to add the event to your calendar.
How can I stay informed about Conquer Local Connect?
- Check for updates in the Conquer Local Connect Group and the Conquer Local Community forums
- Watch and read upcoming social posts on the Vendasta Facebook page, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram, as well as reminders sent out in our weekly Product Insider and Conquer Local newsletters
Will recordings be available for participants to view after the event?
Yes, the content will be available on demand in the Conquer Local Connect Group for group members.
Will there be networking opportunities, being that it is a virtual event?
Attendees can connect and interact , start chats, view social pages, and send private messages to each other, all within the Conquer Local Connect Group.
The open discussion in the Conquer Local Connect Group is ongoing. During the event, there will be a live chat to engage participants in sessions. Following the event there will be an interactive community session to review what was discussed and encourage group feedback, questions, and comments.