Show customers the location breakdown of their brand
Enable businesses with two or more locations to tap into their review scores and pinpoint their best and worst performersGet a demo
Take a local look at the big picture
It doesn’t matter how much money companies pour into national advertising campaigns, customers are still going to judge their brand by how clean the bathroom is at the nearest location.
- 71% of consumers change their perception of a brand after seeing it respond to a review.1
- Shoppers who read brand responses that offer to refund, upgrade, or exchange products are 92% more likely to purchase, and product sentiment increases by 88%.2
If your customers have multiple locations, they need an easy way to monitor all of their reputation data. Vendasta’s Brand Analytics is the best-in-class tool for multi-location reputation reporting.
Brand Analytics offers your multi-location customers the ability to see their brand's entire online reputation and drill down to specific locations
Buyer Beware: Other reputation management tools might be effective at explaining what people are saying about a brand like Starbucks, but they won’t provide insights into what people were saying about THE Starbucks in San Francisco at the corner of Market St. and Powell. That’s where we’re different.
Track and compare reviews across the country
Today, a brand's promise is no longer what it says it is, but rather what consumers say when they write their online reviews. Brand Analytics will allow brand managers to:
- Understand trending themes in a brand’s reviews
- Benchmark regional performance and identify the best and worst performing locations
- Monitor social media activity such as Facebook Likes, Twitter followers and Foursquare check-ins to detect signs of growth or stagnation at different locations
Manage visibility across multiple locations
Brand Analytics simplifies presence management for multi-location businesses by reporting coverage of all their major directory listings.
- Specify regions and customize the report for every customer
- See how and where locations are listed on directories, review sites and social networks
Scale to any size, whether your clients have 5 or 500+ locations
Brand Analytics is useful for small business owners and large brand managers alike. There is no limit on the amount of locations that can be added to reports.
Now brand and franchise owners can get an instant look at the reputations of all their locations
Take a brand’s busy reputation data…
…and organize it.
See what Brand Analytics can do for your customers
We just need a few basic details
and we’ll contact you within 24 hours for your free demo